LONGTOWN GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Craswall, Llanveynoe, Longtown and Walterstone
TO: ALL MEMBERS OF LONGTOWN GROUP PARISH COUNCIL: Councillors Cecil (Chair), Hardy (Vice Chair), Hope, Palmer, Powell, Probert, Tribe, G Watkins and L Watkins. (One Vacancy)
NOTICE OF MEETING
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Longtown Group Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 21st November 2018 at 7.30pm in Longtown Village Hall, Longtown, Hereford HR2 0LD.
Plans and correspondence can be seen from 7.15pm.
Clerk to the Council
Tel. 07772 657446 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATION
- ADOPT MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 24th October 2018.
- OPEN FORUM – For local residents to raise local matters.
- POLICE – To receive an update from the Police, if available.
- WARD COUNCILLOR – To receive an update from the Ward Councillor, if available.
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS
|180192||Ty R Olchon Holiday Cottage, Ty R Olchon, Llanveynoe, Longtown HR2 0NE||Retrospective erection of 5.5 metre diameter Yurt and shed for holiday let use. Change of use from part of garden (previous comments submitted)|
|183230||Olchon Mill (formerly Lower Turant Farm), Brass Knoll Road Longtown HR2 0NS||Proposed muck store.|
|183609||Proberts Farm, Hill Lane, Craswall||Proposed retrospective addition of open sided single bay for lambing shelter and woodburning stove chimney to enclosed shelter area.|
|183717||White Haywood Farm, Craswall, Hereford, HR2 0PH||Reinstatement of a new external domestic oil-fired boiler to the rear of the utility room, including installation of a base for the boiler and a screen surrounding the boiler.|
|183764||Lower Ponthendre Barn, Longtown HR2 0NY||Proposed overhead electricity line upgrade (electricity prior approval)|
|183977||Bryngwyn Bungalow, Greidol Farm, Walterstone HR2 0DZ||Proposed single storey extension to existing dormer bungalow.|
- GRANTS, REFUSALS & APPEALS
|182311||Penydre Farm, Longtown, HR2 0LE||Proposed agricultural buildings.||Approved with conditions|
|183850||Upper Bryn Farm, Longtown, HR2 0NA||Proposed Muck Store||Approved with conditions|
|182855||Penydre Cottage, Longtown HR2 0LE||Renovation and single storey extension||Approved with conditions|
- FINANCES & POLICY
(a) Payment of Accounts – A list of accounts for approval relating to November 2018 will be presented at the meeting,
(b) Parish Precept – To consider the 2019/20 budget and precept.
(c) Llanveynoe Telephone Box – To receive an update following the agreement to commission.
(d) Verging on Wildlife (VOW) – To consider the proposal for a local “verge champion”. A request has been received to provide a presentation to Council.
(e) School Meeting – To receive an update from the meeting with the school held on 9th November 2018.
- LENGTHSMAN WORKS
To receive an update on works undertaken by the Lengthsman.
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN UPDATE – To note that the following process needs to be undertaken under Reg 14. To note that an application for additional funding has been submitted.
- Publicise in a manner that is likely to bring it to the attention of the people, who live, work or carry our business in the neighbourhood area:
o Details of the proposals for the NDP
o Details of where and when the proposals for the NDP may be inspected
o Details of how to make representations and
o The date by which those representations much be received, being not less than 6 weeks from the date on which the draft proposal is first publicised
- Consult any consultation body referred on the Schedule 1 who the PC consider may be affected by the proposals within the NDP– please see attached list
- Send a copy of the NDP,SEA, HRA to HC Neighbourhood Planning team
Once Herefordshire Council has received the NDP, it will place it on the HC website and undertake an internal consultation. Responses will be sent to the Parish Council prior to the close of the consultation period.
- PARISH NOTICE BOARDS – To receive an update on the agreed renovations for the Longtown notice board. Cllr Hope had agreed to obtain a quotation for the works from Mr Lake.
- LONGTOWN VILLAGE HALL – To receive an update from the meeting held on 28th October 2018 regarding the proposals to create a children’s area to the rear of the Village Hall.
- NOTE THE CORRESPONDENCE SHEET
Please see the attached sheet.
15. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Wednesday 16th January 2019 at 7:30pm.