LONGTOWN GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP (SG)
Friday 15 January 2016 at the Crown Inn Longtown at 7.30pm
1. Present: David Freeman, Jim Hardy, Diana Palmer, Pamela Tribe, Polly Waddington.
2. Apologies: Judy Cecil, Julie Jones, Richard Stein.
3. The minutes of the 20 November meeting were agreed and signed.
4. There were no declarations of interest.
5. Questionnaire preparation and delivery:
a. It was agreed that the questionnaire printing contract should be offered to Impact Print and the banner contract to PIP. It was decided to invite PIP to produce 12 banners (2000mm x 610mm) and 20 encapsulated A4 posters.
b. The existing covering letter is unsuitable. Diana P. said she would redraft it.
c. The banner and poster design was agreed and Polly W. offered to produce PDF versions. After note: this has now been done and circulated for approval.
d. Other publicity arrangements detailed in the last meeting were confirmed, with the exception of the local radio and press approaches, which are not required. Diana P. and Pamela T. will write articles for the Ewyas Harold and Longtown newsletters in March and April.
e. The questionnaire delivery and collection dates were confirmed as 9-12 and 23-26 April 2016.
f. David F. apologised for not producing the collection and delivery plan as promised and said it would be circulated for consideration before the next meeting.
6. The next meeting will be at 7.30pm on Friday 12 February at the Crown Inn.
7. The meeting ended at 8.30pm.