LONGTOWN GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Craswall, Llanveynoe, Longtown and Walterstone
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Longtown Group Parish Council meeting
to be held on Wednesday 15th November 2017 at 7.30pm in Longtown Village Hall.
Plans and correspondence can be seen from 7.15pm.
1. ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST & CONSIDER ANY WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATION.
3. ADOPT MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS ORDINARY MEETING – 18th October 2017.
4. OPEN DISCUSSION – For residents to raise local matters.
5.1 Ward Councillor
5.2 Local Police
5.3 Lengthsman report, any new road defects and letter from resident regarding Penhewy Lane.
6. CLERKS UPDATE
7. CONSIDER PLANNING
7.1 PLANNING APPLICATION – TO NOTE PARISH COUNCILS RESPONSE
Site: Land at Craswall, Adj. Forest House, Craswall, Herefordshire. HR2 0PN
Description: Proposed agricultural building
Application No: 173596 Grid Ref: 328925:235040
7.4 PLANNING APPLICATION
Site: Campsite, Old Mill, Craswall, Herefordshire. HR2 0PN
Description: Proposed erection of new livestock/manure building and new livestock handling
Application No: 173646 Grid Ref: 328934:235436
7.5 PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED
Site: Great Blackhill, Craswall, Herefordshire. HR2 0PH
Description: Proposed cattle building and muck store.
Application No: 173289 Grid Ref. 329656:233536
7.6 PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED
Site: Middle Hunt House, Walterstone, Herefordshire. HR2 0DY
Description: Proposed change of building use from commercial to domestic as ancillary
accommodation for staff and guests at Middle Hunt House.
Application No: 172873 Grid Ref: 333416:226235
7.7 PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED
Site: Great Trelandon, Longtown, Herefordshire
Description: Proposed amendment to approved scheme (application no. 153443) rear extension
enlargement to ground and first floors including higher ridge level, change of wall
facing materials from timber cladding to natural stone and timber balcony to
Application No: 173374 Grid Ref: 333260:230121
7.8 PLANNING APPLICATION WITHDRAWN
Site: Upper Blaen Farm, Llanveynoe, Longtown
Description: Proposed renovation of existing farmhouse and barn together with conversion of
beudy holiday let.
Application No: 172407 Grid Ref: 327241:233823
Please view planning applications at http://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/searchplanningapplications
8.1 Confirmation of bank balance – £13,484.97 issued 9th October 2017.
8.2 Receipts – £1318.22 VAT repayment 01/04/17 – 31/08/17.
8.3 Consider payment to Mr T Griffiths, invoice no. TGC0176 – Roads Account September 2017 (1) of £382.00 plus VAT and invoice no. TGC0182 – Roads Account October 2017 (1) of £382.00 plus VAT. (deferred from October meeting) and invoice no. TGC0199 – Roads Account October 2017 (2) of £382.00 plus VAT.
8.4 Consider payment to Mrs L Cowles for November Clerks’ hours and £22.49 plus VAT printer ink.
8.5 Consider payment to HALC of £30.00 plus VAT for ‘In the hot seat’ training course on 03/07/17.
8.6 Consider payment to Grant Thornton of £100.00 plus VAT for External Audit 2017.
8.7 Consider payment to K. Pritchard of £510.00 for installation of defibrillators at Craswall and Walterstone Village Halls and approve transfer from business savings account.
8.8 Approve donation of £450.00 each to Craswall, Longtown and Walterstone Village Halls.
8.9 Approve donation of £180.00 to Dore Community Transport.
9. PARISH PRECEPT – Consider and approve Parish Precept for 2018/19.
10. LENGTHSMAN 2018/19 TENDERS
11. COMMUNITY GOVERNANCE REVIEW- Agree draft Terms of Reference. Proposals to review the options to amalgamate the parish of Walterstone with Ewyas Harold.
12. DARK SKIES PROJECT IN THE GOLDEN VALLEY – Receive update from meeting.
13. MEETING WITH LONGTOWN SCHOOL – Receive update from meeting.
14. HEREFORDSHIRE WALKING FESTIVAL 2018 – Consider Parish Footpaths Officers’ interest in leading a walk or identify local people in the parish who would be interested in leading a walk.
15. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN – Receive update.
16. BT PHONE BOXES – Agree adoption of phone kiosk in Llanveynoe, HR2 0NQ and receive update on defibrillator installation.
17. DECEMBER/JANUARY NEWSLETTER – Agree items for the December/January newsletter.
18. NOTE THE CORRESPONDENCE SHEET
19. RAISE MATTERS FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULED ORDINARY MEETING – 17th January 2018 at 7.30pm in Longtown Village Hall.
Parish Clerk – Cwm Mill, Craswall HR2 0PH Tel. 01981 510119