LONGTOWN GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Craswall, Llanveynoe, Longtown and Walterstone
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Longtown Group Parish Council meeting
to be held on Wednesday 21st February 2018 at 7.30pm in Longtown Village Hall.
Plans and correspondence can be seen from 7.15pm.
1. ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST & CONSIDER ANY WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATION.
3. ADOPT MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS ORDINARY MEETING – 17th January 2018.
4. OPEN DISCUSSION – For residents to raise local matters.
5.1 Ward Councillor
5.2 Local Police
5.3 Lengthsman report and any new road defects, to include correspondence received from local resident.
6. CLERKS UPDATE
7. CONSIDER PLANNING
7.1 PLANNING RE-CONSULTATION
Site: Land at Craswall, Adj. Forest House, Craswall, Herefordshire. HR2 0PN
Description: Proposed agricultural building
Application No: 173596 Grid Ref: 328925:235040
7.2 PLANNING CONSULTATION
Site: Trelandon, Walterstone, Herefordshire. HR2 0DZ
Description: Proposed hay and straw storage building.
Application No: 180122 Grid Ref: 334755:226719
7.3 PLANNING CONSULTATION/LISTED BUILDING CONSENT
Site: Bramley House, Cwmbologne Barn, Dulas, Herefordshire. HR2 0HW
Description: Proposed conversion of stone barn to provide holiday accommodation.
Application No: 180066/180067 Grid Ref: 335066:229687
7.4 PLANNING CONSULTATION
Site: Ty R Olchon Holiday Cottage, Ty R Olchon, Llanveynoe, Herefordshire. HR2 0NE
Description: Retrospective erection of 5.5-metre diameter Yurt. Change of use from part of
Application No: 180192 Grid Ref: 330687:230773
7.5 PLANNING CONSULTATION
Site: Court Farm, Craswall, Hereforshire. HR2 0PX
Description: Proposed installation of 33 sq. metres of solar panels on the 330 sq. metre roof of the
modern barn (10% covering)
Application No: 180017 Grid Ref. 328239:236684
7.6 PLANNING CONSULTATION
Site: Llandraw Barn, Craswall, Herefordshire. HR2 0PW
Description: Conversion of redundant agricultural buildings to form ancillary domestic
Application No: 180387 Grid Ref: 330062:234218
7.7 PLANNING CONSULTATION WITHDRAWN
Site: Yew Tree, Walterstone, Herefordshire. HR2 0DT
Description: Proposed 2 storey extension to existing dwelling and installation of sewage treatment
Application No: 173466 Grid Ref: 335013:225889
7.8 LISTED BUILDING CONSENT GRANTED
Site: Court Farm, Craswall, Herefordshire. HR2 0PX
Description: Proposed improvements to the existing farmhouse including reinstatement and
re-roofing of the derelict wing. Conversion and re-roofing of the eastern end of
the stone barns.
Application No: 170400 Grid Ref: 328239:236684
Please view planning applications at http://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/searchplanningapplications
8.1 Confirmation of bank balance – £8911.46 statement issued 9th January 2018. Confirmation of Business Premium Account – £4069.95 statement issued 10th January 2018.
8.2 Receipts – None
8.3 Consider payment to Mr T Griffiths, invoice no. TGC0271 – Roads Account December 2017 (2) of £382.00 plus VAT, invoice no. TGC0272 – Roads Account January 2018 (1) of £382.00 plus VAT and invoice no. TGC0291 – Roads Account February 2018 (1) of £382.00 plus VAT.
8.4 Consider payment to Mrs L Cowles for February Clerks’ hours and £7.80 stamps.
8.5 Consider payment to Data Orchard of £1495.00 plus VAT for Neighbourhood Plan.
8.6 Consider payment to K Pritchard of £268.00 for installation of defibrillator at Craswall Church.
9. LENGTHSMAN PROVISION OF EXPECTED EXPENDITURE 2017-18
10. LENGTHSMAN CONTRACT AND ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PLAN 2018-19
11. CLERK POSITION – Agree interim arrangements for Clerks’ duties.
12. PARISH MEETING – Confirm date and details.
13. LONGTOWN SCHOOL – Latest meeting update.
14. COMMUNITY GOVERNANCE REVIEW – Receive latest update.
15. RIVER LUGG IDB: BYELAWS – Consider any response to consultation affecting Walterstone parish.
16. MARCH NEWSLETTER – Clerks vacancy and Community Governance Review (deadline passed for additional articles).
17. NOTE THE CORRESPONDENCE SHEET
18. RAISE MATTERS FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULED ORDINARY MEETING & CRASWALL & LLANVEYNOE PARISH MEETING – 21st March 2018 at 7.30pm in Craswall Village Hall.
Parish Clerk – The Granary, Winforton Courtyard. HR3 6EA Tel. 01544 321906